Thursday, July 9, 2009

Here we go again

Yes yes I know, no recent updates. Well good news..theres one now. lol Models are coming in and I got to take a sneak peek at the Marla model. OoOOh man! This should be rigging month and more environmental modeling stuff. We are hard at work and we cannot show no 3D-ness just yet. Until then I will humor you with some color studies I've been cooking up. These are vital in any production to set the mood and feel you want for your film. It helps during texturing and lighting/compositing later on. Also keeps me on my toes being there will be tons of Matte Painting going on. Enjoy!

Ps. Jessenia is working on a sexy new banner for the blog as you may have noticed, title changed from LECHE to LUCIERNAGA. If you ponder what that is, go to dictionary translate from Spanish to English.. hush hush.. SPOILER? Also some nice bug designs coming soon. watch out for those!

No comments:

Post a Comment